Monday, November 3, 2008

Picture Perfect Monday - Random Funness!!!

OK, I already posted my Halloween pics, so I am out of new and interesting pictures of my little life, so I am enlisting the help of a few other blogs...





I just found this little blog. This is a miracle of ginormous proportions!! See that baby the other kids are all fondly staring at, that is their new little brother. Their mommy and daddy were told while he was in the womb that he would not live because of various conditions. They began a prayer war that spread throughout blogland ... he was born last week COMPLETELY healthy. Not a problem to be found. Go read the story - and take a hanky!!!




This is a fun little contest that I found. It is a bloggy scavenger hunt. How fun is that?!?! And may I just say that the prize ROCKS! If you play and win and don't like the prize, let me just say that it would make an excellent Christmas Present ... ;)wink, wink, nudge, nudge!!!

Just sayin'

That is about all I have ... But please remember to vote tomorrow!!! You already know who I am voting for (and who I am NOT voting for!!). But let me just leave ya with this:




God Bless America ....

America, BLESS GOD!


3 of ya left some love:

Becky said...

That song is awesome. Thank you for your encouragement and for taking a stand.

Rebekah said...

Thank you so much for coming on Saturday. I'm sorry I didn't have more time to sit down with you and talk! I would love to get together one day and talk over lunch or something! It's amazing how much my blog friends feel like family...I think it's the "knowing" that we all have and feel...

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hi there, so glad to "meet" you! Even if it was forced by Deb and Jay!
Ha!

Good luck with the contest!

(wink wink right back atcha BTW!!)

I love making custom bags, I swear I totally cannot make the same bag twice..and I'VE TRIED!!