Saturday, March 29, 2008



Stop by Signs Miracle & Wonders for more tunes that speak to the soul!!!

It is Then Sings My Soul Saturday.... And I must tell ya that this is my favorite of the vast and various memes (still not sure what a meme is, but that won't stop me!!!). I almost used this song last week. It is one of my all time favorites - brings me to my knees every time. I looked for a good version and found this - I have no idea who these people are, but they did a fabulous job ... no to mention, she has GREAT HAIR!!! Who could ask for more than that? So, here ya go ...

Grace Flows Down



God Bless!

1 of ya left some love:

Kate said...

That song is just AWESOME! I don't know who that is singing it, but I do know David Bell, Lou Giglio, and Rod Pageant wrote it and Christy Nockels was the original singer for the Passion Tour in 2000. This girl does just as well as Christy.