Sunday, March 23, 2008

And For Your Viewing Pleasure ...

... the two most beautiful girls EVER in their sweet Easter dresses.

***Please note - Sophie's dress is not really Scarlett O'Hara big - she is sitting in her Bumbo chair so I can take the pic.







Did ya notice the drool fixin' to drop of the lip? THAT is why the child is almost never without a bib. By the time she got to church, bib, sweater AND dress were all soaked!

But, really - could she BE any cuter?


***Please note (again) - The girls HAD been wearing matching sweaters over their dresses ('cause, ya know, their is snow on the ground and such!). Hattie, however was about as excited about the sweater as she was about getting her pic taken.







She did eventually realize that if she twirls at proper velocity, the skirt poofs out, thereby making her a "Pincess"!

So, I guess she is a girl.

One that likes to stomp in every pile of snow and puddle of mud from church building to car.

A dirty princess, but a princess none the less.

Have a BLESSED DAY!

3 of ya left some love:

Jenn said...

I remember when Morgan and I were talking about "all girls are princesses" and she said she wasn't a princess because she wasn't wearing a dress!

The girls are adorable and how fun with the snow! It was warm here today. I didn't go see the girls {first Easter I have missed} It was weird but I just have so stinkin much homework to do this weekend and had to go to my family's too. Want to do my homework??? It is horrific!

Hope you all had a very Happy Easter!

Milk Mama said...

Oh they look beautiful!!! I love the photos! Your girls are gorgeous!!! I've posted some pics, but most of them I'll be posting on Wordless Wednesday... might as well wait hehehe. :D Happy belated Easter (although isn't every day Easter?) ;)

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

Beautiful! I've got to get some Easter dress pics up, too.