Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello Fourteen ... or Should I Say GOODBYE?

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge



It's Wednesday, which means it's weigh in day. Honestly, I was more than a little nervous getting up there today. I stayed steady last week (which I did not post because Blogger was all wonkity!) and let it bum me out. Friday and Saturday were emotional days - nothing big, just emotional - and I kinda fell off the wagon. But Sunday I pulled it together and jumped back on. I was just nervous that the damage done in the days before were gonna wreak havoc. So, I was, ya know, nervous.

But, the scale was kind ... I hit 14 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!

I am soooo excited. This workout and healthy eating combo seems to be effective ... WHO KNEW?!

Also, you may remember that I was going to participate in the Shrinking Jeans Olympics. Well, I wasn't able to do as many events as I had hoped, BUT ...


Shrinking Jeans Olympics



I DID win a STINKIN GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!!!!! I did a 3 min., 21 sec. plank hold (go into push up position and hold it) and it was the longest hold. I was in shock, trust me! So stinkin shocked!

Finally, today starts a new challenge for the Shrinking Jeans - why don't ya pop on over and check it out. There is nothing better than getting healthy ... and doing it with support and accountability - wow! Gotta love THAT!

7 of ya left some love:

Rebecca Jo said...

You go girl!!!! Keep up that good work!!!

Amanda said...

Way to go Becky Jo! Keep up the great work!

j said...

awesome job! woohoo! did plank work in my gym class today...great for the abs, back, shoulders, etc. 3 plus minutes? you go girl! keep up the good work. i'm proud of you!

Brooke said...

congrats on the weight loss and a big woooooooooohoooooooooooo on the gold medal!!!

*Lissa* said...

You are doing great!! Way to go on claiming the GOLD!

Heather D said...

Congrats on your bling! And your loss so far. You're doing an amazing job!

Kate said...

I missed this one. That's AWESOME! I fell off the treadmill and can't seem to get back on. you inspire me.