Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Have Been Tagged ... and boo!

OK, first the sad news ...

I saw it coming ... there is always a fear in me when the Suns face the Spurs.
And this time they got stuck with them in the FIRST ROUND! So, I kinda knew it was gonna end, but still had the hope of a true Suns fan ...



Still, my heart ... broken

(and thank you Frydaddy for rubbing it in!)

On a happier note, my bloggy buddy Kate has tagged me for a meme (there's that word again. Still no idea what it means, but I have been tagged and I must follow the rules!). Here are the rules:

The Rules:

1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

So, here goes...

Trusting His Will for my life

I have been in that place - I lived there for a LOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG time - where I think I have it all under control and MY plan is what will be the best. And, may I just say that in his ABUNDANT grace and love for me, He swept the legs right out from under that way of life.

And I thank Him for that every day of my life.

I look at my husband and my children and my LIFE and wonder how I ever got HERE.
Only by His grace. And it is all I never realized I ever wanted and needed.
I could not ask for more!
Thank you Sweet Lord!Now I trust HIM for everything and go NOWHERE without Him leading (at least I hope and pray I don't!).

SO - who shall I tag? I don't know that I can do 5 of ya that haven't already done this. So I will leave it up to you all...

YOU ARE ALL TAGGED!!!

Just come back and let me know you played and I will come and see what ya did...

Of course if I have to tag specific people, I choose

Abby
The Kirks (that is Erica and Aron, so that makes two in one!!!)
Marla (even though she will hate it)
Jenn (here is one to help you out Jenn - "Sit On NO GROSS HOSPITAL FLOORS!!!"

Have fun!!!

3 of ya left some love:

The B's said...

Well, I hope you are happy and you have been tagged back.

Aron and Erica said...

Okay...this will take some thought...we will be playing, but gotta really think about it! & By the way, I think those 6 words sum it up very well!
erica

Kate said...

I just noticed you did the meme. Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh, I like it.